6160.4 TTV – The best for consumption (Profi: DLG PowerMix Test)
Profi, one of the most recognised magazines in the farm machinery field, claims from the tests made that " The DEUTZ-FAHR 6160.4 TTV comes in below the average values in terms of diesel consumption for almost all work. The overall PowerMix* value for Diesel is more than 6% better than the average of all candidates already tested." We're talking about 276 g/kWh, that is to say 21.0 l/h!
Beyond the exceptional levels of consumption, the other strong points of 6160.4 TTV are:
• excellent performance in terms of power with a low drive line absorption and a great torque rise
• a "well done" handbrake
• four PTO rotational speeds
• a lifting power of more than 7t
• hydraulic valves with a "timing and flow control", that allows to change speed and flow rate
• and the new MaxiVision cab "very modern and comfortable", provided with the new multi-functional handle "MaxCom".
*The DLG PowerMix is an acknowledged test procedure among farmers and manufacturers for determining speciﬁc fuel consumption rates in practical use. This vehicle test simulates a wide range of ﬁeld applications on the test track. Tractors can be subjected to towing, PTO and hydraulic loads all at the same time.