Area Sales Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a focused team - managed from the SDF headquarters in Barby, near Rugby. This is a territory based role and you will be responsible for tractors, combines and telehandler sales throughout the Central and Northwest of the UK, developing new initiatives to grow and manage sales in addition to exceeding current budget requirements.
Your role will involve:
• Managing the dealer partnership, which will involve the implementation of business plans with target objectives.
• Developing initiatives to grow sales within your territory and creating an understanding of the company’s sales programmes.
• Supporting all sales opportunities.
• Extensive travel throughout the Central and Northwest of the UK.
The successful applicant will:
• Live in the territory.
• Be a strong communicator with the ability to maintain and develop new
• Have a desire to provide our dealers with first class support.
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the tractor and farm machinery industry.
• Be conversant with IT systems and Microsoft Office applications.
In return we offer:
• A senior position with a high level of job satisfaction.
• Above average salary.
• Company incentive programme.
• Generous personal pension plan.
• Private health cover.
• First class life insurance protection.
• Fully expensed company car.
Please send your CV with a covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position to:
Mr R Ball, Same Deutz-Fahr UK Ltd, Barby Lane, Barby, Nr Rugby, Warwickshire. CV23 8TD
or e-mail to email@example.com Closing date or all applications is Friday 15th June 2012.